In accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999, of Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), its implementing regulations, and LSSICE 34/2002, of July 11, of the Information and Commerce Society Electronic, in compliance with the provisions of art. 5 and 6 of the LOPD, informs all users who provide or will provide their personal data that these will be incorporated into an automated file that is duly registered in the “Spanish Agency for Data Protection”. The person in charge of said file Orbix Esencial SL forward (BARCELONA CRYSTAL) with NIF B67014795 at the address The address: Gran Vía de les Corts Catalanes, 373 – 385, 08015 Barcelona, España
Empresario: “Orbix Esencial S.L.”
Documento: Escritura otorgada el día 14/06/2017 ante notario S. FARRES RIPOLL número 3889 de protocolo.
Inscripción: Con fecha 3 de septiembre de 2018 ha quedado INSCRITO en cuanto a la unipersonalidad de la sociedad en el TOMO 45943, FOLIO 119, HOJA B 503651, INSCRIPCIÓN 3, único acto inscribible en este Registro de conformidad con lo dispuesto en el artículo 13 y siguientes de la Ley de Sociedades de Capital y artículos 2 y 94 del Reglamento del Registro Mercantil.
COLLECTION OF USER DATA (PURPOSE AND CONSENT):
By clicking on the “Submit” button (or equivalent) incorporated in our forms, you declare that the information and data provided in them is accurate and true. So that the information provided is always up-to-date and does not contain errors, the User must communicate, as soon as possible, the modifications of their personal data that may occur, as well as the rectifications of erroneous data in case any of them detects . The User guarantees that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, and is responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of breach of such obligation. Depending on the form and / or email address you access or refer to through this website, the information you provide will be used for the purposes described below:
1. Manage your query, suggestion or request.
2. Control the number of applications received and their typology, as well as to perform usage statistics.
3. Manage requests for access to services provided through the Extranet aimed at companies, freelancers, collaborators and suppliers.
4. Know and / or participate in future calls for jobs BARCELONA CRYSTAL
5. Send periodic information about services to which you are enrolled.
6. Send advertising commercial communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, which enables commercial communication. Said commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by BARCELONA CRYSTAL, as well as by the collaborators or “partners” with whom it would have reached an agreement of commercial promotion among its clients. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case, commercial communications will be made by BARCELONA CRYSTAL, and will be of products and services related to the sector of BARCELONA CRYSTAL
In the event that the data provided belonged to a third party, the User guarantees that they have informed said third party and obtained their advance authorization to provide their data to BARCELONA CRYSTAL In this regard, it is your responsibility to inform such third parties of the circumstances will give us.
In compliance with LSSI-EC 34/2002, of July 11, of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that you may at any time revoke the consent given for the sending of these commercial communications by sending an email to : email@example.com
By becoming a User follower of the BARCELONA CRYSTAL profiles, in the social networks of this Website you consent to the processing of your personal data within the environment of these social networks in compliance with the conditions and policies thereof.
In the same way, BARCELONA CRYSTAL, informs you that it has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user acknowledges and accepts that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
If you wish to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, you may do so by means of a communication addressed to:
In order for us to correctly take care of the exercise of your rights, your request must be accompanied by: photocopy of the DNI, the request in which your request is made, address for the purposes of notifications, date and signature of the applicant and the supporting documents of the petition, in Their case.